- The Oxford Centre for Hindu Studies – The Oxford Centre for Hindu Studies (OCHS) is an academy for the study of Hindu cultures, societies, philosophies, religions, and languages, in all periods and in all parts of the world.
- Hinduism Today – Founded January 5, 1979, by Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami, the magazine is a nonprofit educational activity of Himalayan Academy.
- Chinmaya International Foundation – A centre of excellence for the study, research and dissemination of knowledge in the areas of Indian philosophy, culture, art and science, business management, both modern and ancient.
- Arsha Vidya Gurukulam Satsangs – This site offered by the volunteers of the Arsha Vidya Gurukulam to help raise the awareness of the Gurukulam and its teachings. For more information please visit www.arshavidya.org.
- Association of Professional Chaplains – As a national, not-for-profit professional association, APCTM advocates for quality chaplaincy care of all persons, (respecting their diverse cultures, identities, abilities and beliefs) in health care facilities, correctional institutions, long-term care units, rehabilitation centers, hospice, the military and other specialized settings.
- Canadian Association for Spiritual Care / Association canadienne de soins spirituels – A national multifaith organization which is committed to the professional education, certification and support of people involved in spiritual care and psycho-spiritual therapy