I am a big water person. Not as a swimmer. Not as a crazy beach freak. I am more into of water conservation and consumption. I drink a lot of water, and I really mean A LOT. And I am always pointing out to people ways to conserve water and what not.
I got a neat water bottle as a gift a couple of years from a friend. It has got writings all over it. Some are very cool and some are, maybe, a little questionable. But interesting, nevertheless.
Here goes :
- Drink fresh water and as much water asyou can. Water flushes unwanted toxins from your body and keeps your brain sharp.
- Observe a plant before and after watering and relate these benefits to your body and brain.
- Do not use chemicals on your kitchen counters or floors. Someone will inevitably make a sandwich on your counter or a baby will crawl on the floor.
- A daily hit of athletic induced endorphins gives you the power to make better decisions, helps you be at peace with yourself and offsets stress.
- Listen, listen, listen and then ask strategic questions.
- Write down short and long-term goals four times a year. Two personal, two business and two health goals for the next 2,5 and 10 years. Goal setting triggers your subconscious computer.
- Life is full of setbacks.
- Don’t trust that an old age pension will be sufficient.
- Visualize your eventual demise. It can have an amazing effect on how you live for the moment.
- Do it Now, Do it Now, Do it NOW!
- Wake up and realize you are surrounded by amazing friends.
- Your outlook on life is a direct reflection of how much you like yourself.
- The world is changing at such a rapid rate that waiting to implement changes will leave you 2 steps behind.
- Choose a positive thought.
- The conscious brain can only hold one thought at a time.
- Do one thing a day that scares you.
- Take various vitamins. You never know what small mineral can eliminate the bottleneck to everlasting health.
- Stress is related to 99% of all illnesses.
- That which matters the least should never give way to that which matters the most.
- Live near the ocean and inhale the pure, salt air that flows over the water. Vancouver will do nicely.
- Friends are more important than money.
- Sweat once a day to regenerate your skin.
- Move your body and your heart will follow.
- Dance, Sing, Floss and Travel.
- Creativity is maximized when you’re living in the moment.
- Nature wants us to be mediocre because we have a greater chance to survive and reproduce. Mediocre is as close to the bottom as to the top and will give you a lousy life.
- Jealousy works the opposite way you want to.
- Communication is complicated. We are all raised in a different family with slightly different definitions of every word. An agreement is an agreement only if each party knows the conditions for satisfaction and a time is set for satisfaction to occur.
- Lululemon athletica was formed to provide people with components to live longer, healthier and more fun lives. If we can produce products to keep people active and stress-free, we believe the world will become a much better place.
- Children are the orgasms of life.
- Just like you did not know what an orgasm was before you had one, nature does not let you know how great children are until you have them.
I believe that water is the only drink for a wise man. ~Henry David Thoreau
2 thoughts on “Water Bottle-isms”
“Don’t trust that an old age pension will be sufficient.”>>Hasn’t this come true for those who lost their 401K’s in the financial meltdown. >>Also I like “Live near the ocean and inhale the pure, salt air that flows over the water. Vancouver will do nicely.” I wanna settle in Vancouver too but has this writer considered the growing violence there 😛
Yeah! The words of the wise…hehe…>>Has Vancouver really violent? I truly didn’t know. That sucks!